Movie Quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Toxic Avenger!!! The most famous mutant from Jersey before Snooki!!

"Great! A million miles from no-where and I'm stuck with a gung-ho iguana that tells me to relax!"

The Last Starfighter

"Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it."

Office space.

What is that a catch phrase or epilepsy?

Talladega Nights

Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed.

Now you listen to me, I'm an advertising man, not a red herring. I've got a job, a secretary, a mother, two ex-wives and several bartenders that depend upon me, and I don't intend to disappoint them all by getting myself "slightly" killed.

North By Northwest

"The truth, Helen, is always the right answer."

"You're still a **** sandwich. You're just not a soggy one."

Major Payne

"But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it."

Jeremiah Johnson

"I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and BITES YOU ON THE ASS!"

Rustlers Rhapsody

I invented the piano key neck tie! I invented it!! What have you done?

:off:JESUS! I am a movie BUFF and some of these are so FREAkKING obscure!(this page not the best example, but it has a couple I've never even heard of, and it is no fun goooogling this stuff;))

I invented the piano key neck tie! I invented it!! What have you done?

Zoolander

"We figure an abortion clinic is a good place to meet loose women. Why else would they be there unless they like to f**k?"

family guy movie

"The way a person dresses is nobody's business but his or her own"

:off: Wasn't family guy movie... it was from Mystery Men. Original quote was "may the forks be with us":

imgres.jpg

Pink Panther?

"Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him...well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle... Ogie Ogilthorpe!"

Pink Panther?

"Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him...well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle... Ogie Ogilthorpe!"

Slap Shot

"Gee, I'm really sorry your mom blew up, Ricky, guess she won't be able to eat any spicy foods for awhile."

Slap Shot

"Gee, I'm really sorry your mom blew up, Ricky, guess she won't be able to eat any spicy foods for awhile."

Better off dead

"How does it feel to know you're gonna spend the rest of your life in pain? The rest of your life is about a minute and a half"

Where? its there! been there all along, I swear :D

I was having issues getting the post to update, damn router is getting wonky on me lately.

"You and your mom are just a couple of hillbillys. You are in a house of learned doctors."

"You aint no doctor, you are just a curly headed ****!"

Back