Movie Quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure this quote is in a lot of movies but I know it is in Hellboy

"Doctor, you mentioned the ratio of ten women to each man. Now, wouldn't that necessitate the abandonment of the so-called monogamous sexual relationship, I mean, as far as men were concerned?"

Dr. Strangelove (or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb)

"Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

No fun when nobody can figure it out, I got too obscure with my quote I guess.

The Tall Man: "Your end approaches, but it is not yet! Take great care how you play, the final game now begins."

Phantasm IV

(Maybe it is that only 7 other people have seen that movie)

Boondock saints

"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange"

"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange"

Inception

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won. "

Inception

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won. "

THE THING

"I kick ass for the LORD!!!"

Men who Stare at goats.

Look, he comes in here everyday, we bull****; he's used my bathroom about a thousand times; if I told him no, he'd know somethin' was up.

Men who Stare at goats.

Look, he comes in here everyday, we bull****; he's used my bathroom about a thousand times; if I told him no, he'd know somethin' was up.

From Dusk Till Dawn

"I was just remembering the last time we had a quiet drink together. I had a milkshake."

From Dusk Till Dawn

"I was just remembering the last time we had a quiet drink together. I had a milkshake."

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

"I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me."

Princess bride

and my all time favorite movie quote (albeit long)

"Never, never, interrupt me, okay? Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint. Even then, don't come knocking. Or, if it's election night, and you're excited and you wanna celebrate because some fudgepacker that you date has been elected the first queer president of the United States and he's going to have you down to Camp David, and you want someone to share the moment with. Even then, don't knock. Not on this door. Not for ANY reason. Do you get me, sweetheart?
"

As Good As It Gets

"What are they doing over there? They're filming something. They're filming midgets! "

Animal House, I think

"That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you."

[QUOTE

"That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you."[/QUOTE]

Unforgiven

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."

Unforgiven!

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads!"

Back to the Future

"Crippled Elves Do Dance Around
A Devil Covered By Blue Dress

Dairy Causes Diarrhea,
Chunky Creamy Butter Cheese

Bad Billy Does Dope, Bitches and Brews,
But Can't Even Build A Cigarette Boat

Allah Bangs Brews Everyday
Above A Bridge Behind A Cave

Carpet Crawler Can't Eat Eagle
Before Chicken During Day" :rockin:

[QUOTE

"That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you."

Unforgiven

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."[/QUOTE]
Full Metal Jacket

"You see? You just can't trust anyone. The first girl I let into my life and she tries to eat me."

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."

Hmm tough one... Full Metal Jacket? Just kidding, I knew it but it left it in the quote.

"Earn this."

"And another thing, Vonnegut! I'm gonna stop payment on the check! F**k me? Hey, Kurt, can you read lips, f**k you! Next time I'll call Robert Ludlum!"

Back to School

"If you keep talking like a *****, I'm gonna slap you like one."

"And another thing, Vonnegut! I'm gonna stop payment on the check!
F**k me? Hey, Kurt, can you read lips, f**k you! Next time I'll call Robert Ludlum!"

Back To School

"So who are you, man?"
[Kimble racks his shot-gun]
"****!"
[he scrambles out of the way just before Kimble blasts the couch apart]
"I'm the party pooper."

"So who are you, man?"
[Kimble racks his shot-gun]
"****!"
[he scrambles out of the way just before Kimble blasts the couch apart]
"I'm the party pooper."

Kindergarten Cop