Most famous person from your high school

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, didn't know this till I searched Wikipedia a few minutes ago.
From where I graduated:
Bill Belichick

From where I went for 10th & 11th grades:
Patch Adams

SWMBO's:
Tim Blake Nelson

My kids' school (or really it's male predecessor which it claims continuity):
John Birch
Robert Lee Scott, Jr.
Alan and Phil Walden

No one ever.

I come from a small town full of underachievers.

Jesus Christ ...well at least that guy played him in The Passion of the Christ, Jim Caviezel. I graduated from Kennedy High School with him. Didn't really know him much though.

Also from Kennedy was Floyd Bannister (MLB) and Mike Utley (NFL).

Apparently the chick that broke up Tikki Barber's first marriage. *shrug*

Its a little funny that in looking it up I found out the current principal is Mr. HOPmayor.

Emo Philips is a famous comedian.
Lauren Frost is an actress who is famous for playing the role of Ruby Mendel on Disney Channel's Even Stevens. She also went to Kingsley Elementary School down the street from the high school.

Never new and dont care.

Marlon Barne - Chicago Bears running back
Ahmaad Galloway - Played for Alabama then drafted by the Broncos before going to the Chargers.
Tyrone Calico - Played for Middle Tennessee University then was drafted in the second round by the Titans.

Justin Timberlake - Went to elementary school where I did many years after me but his middle and high school was all home school.
Myla Smith - Country Singer from my home town but did either private school or home school.
Greg Hardy - Ole Miss player who was drafted by the Panthers. From my home town but went to a private high school.

Bob Sagget. He was inducted into the hall of fame and didn't attend his own ceremony. Now we have the "bob Sagget clause" that states if you don't attend the ceremony, you don't get in.

I went to College with Matt Hale who resides at ADX Florence until 2037. I didn't know him, but did see him around campus.

Howie Long(NFL player, commentator)-went to my highschool and played football and is in our hall of fame with his highschool picture)

nobody in my high school afaik, but spud webb in midland college ( cheated his way through college, looking over shoulders for test answers) . darius rucker (hootie), also. he got kicked out of auburn university for disruption. he thought he was class clown. everyone thought he was just an ass.

Alison Waite (just Google her name ;))
Mark Gajadhar and Cody Votalato of Blood Brothers (band)
Rocky Votolato (solo, Waxwing)
Rudy Gajadhar (Gatsby's American Dream, Waxwing, others)
Graham Hamilton (actor)

Just to name a few...

Randy Quaid
Dennis Quaid
Brent Spiner (played 'Data' on Star Trek Next Gen.)
Robert Wuhl (bit actor - too many to mention)
Cindy Pickett (tv actress)
Richard Linklater (director - Slacker, Dazed & Confused, School of Rock, A Scanner Darkly)
Chuck Knoblauch (athlete - Twins, Yankees, KC Royals)
Chris Young (athlete - Arizona Diamondbacks, Oakland A's)

There are others:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellaire_High_School_(Bellaire,_Texas)#Notable_alumni

I think Robert Wuhl was in the Tim Burton "Batman". He was Vicki Vale's "in" at the newspaper he worked for.

Just to name a few...

Randy Quaid
Dennis Quaid
Brent Spiner (played 'Data' on Star Trek Next Gen.)
Robert Wuhl (bit actor - too many to mention)
Cindy Pickett (tv actress)
Richard Linklater (director - Slacker, Dazed & Confused, School of Rock, A Scanner Darkly)
Chuck Knoblauch (athlete - Twins, Yankees, KC Royals)
Chris Young (athlete - Arizona Diamondbacks, Oakland A's)

There are others:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellaire_High_School_(Bellaire,_Texas)#Notable_alumni

You forgot the Fresh Prince

Kaitlin Olsen, actor, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Sweet Dee! She's an Oregon Duck too

tumblr_mg2mo2bGeC1qj82xho1_500.gif

sweet-dee-pills_528x297.jpg

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm actually the most famous person from my school. I'm all over the Disney Cruise Line website, anyhow, which is a very minor kind of fame, but the only kind of fame I've witnessed or at least bothered to notice from my school. ;-)

Brulosopher said:
Alison Waite (just Google her name ;))
Mark Gajadhar and Cody Votalato of Blood Brothers (band)
Rocky Votolato (solo, Waxwing)
Rudy Gajadhar (Gatsby's American Dream, Waxwing, others)
Graham Hamilton (actor)

Oh yeah, Blake Lewis of American Idol fame

Columbus High School, Columbus GA.

We had Frank Thomas and Reggie Abercrombie.

And Carson McCullers, who ruined everyone's high school English classes with The Member of the Wedding and The Heart is a Lonely Hunter.

johns said:
Emo Philips is a famous comedian.
Lauren Frost is an actress who is famous for playing the role of Ruby Mendel on Disney Channel's Even Stevens. She also went to Kingsley Elementary School down the street from the high school.

Never new and dont care.

Emo Phillips?!?! He went to high school with my mom in downers grove, il

I couldn't care any less about the A-Holes from my high school. lawyers, realtors, news casters, want to be sports stars... they are all equally worthlees in my good eye. I say eff them and all their BS, just as they said the same for me.

Rocky George - Lead guitar for Suicidal Tendencies.
Good guy, always got along with him.

Adrian Peterson, NFL Running Back - Minnesota Vikings
Bill Bradley, NFL Defensive Back - Philadelphia Eagles
Todd Staples, Texas Commissioner of Agriculture

Back