• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Mosaic Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So up to this point I have everyone. I have opened up a 3rd bag to folks. If you ordered more then one pound I am going to put the order into one bag. If you must have more then one bag add $1 per pound for the bag and time. I should be able to get 4 to 5 pounds in a medium box. I am HOPING that I can get 2 pounds in a small box that is not a guarantee. If you are local and want to pick up I will bring the hops to the grain buy and you can pick them up there. It would be great if a local person or persons could come help divvy the hops up.

So up to this point I have everyone. I have opened up a 3rd bag to folks. If you ordered more then one pound I am going to put the order into one bag. If you must have more then one bag add $1 per pound for the bag and time. I should be able to get 4 to 5 pounds in a medium box. I am HOPING that I can get 2 pounds in a small box that is not a guarantee. If you are local and want to pick up I will bring the hops to the grain buy and you can pick them up there. It would be great if a local person or persons could come help divvy the hops up.

With that said, just put a 4# for Funnycreature and I into one bag. We can split when they arrive.

ok everyone up till here is on the list. There are 3 pounds left on the last bag. If someone local will help me bag up and box orders I would be open to one more bag. Also payments need to be done in paypal or cash. If you are using PayPal it needs to either be sent with out the fee or you need to pay the fee. I am well known as I run the NE Grain Buy and have brought more then 100k lbs of grain into New England for home brewers. Also to make my life easier I am going to get some click and ship labels that is going to add $.50 to each box so a small box would cost $6 and a medium would cost $12. I think that I can fit 2# in a small and 5# in a Med.

Ok so I miss counted there is one pound left in the 3rd bag. Also please don't PM me asking to pay I will announce in the thread when I am ready to take payment. I want to be 100% ready. Once I take payment it is going to take a week or two to get all the orders out.

Ok so I miss counted there is one pound left in the 3rd bag. Also please don't PM me asking to pay I will announce in the thread when I am ready to take payment. I want to be 100% ready. Once I take payment it is going to take a week or two to get all the orders out.

So did I get the last #?

Would you please bump my order to two lb. thanks again and please let me know your PayPal info oops disregard my pm sorry i miss that quote

If I can find a local person to help pack up the hops I will open a fourth bag. If not packaging 66# is going to take a while.

So here is how you pay send me a PayPal to donovan at dtrbrewery.com It needs to be sent as friends and family so that there is no fee. In the comments don't put any but your HBT username. Also send me an email with your HBT username and shipping address. Once everyone pays I will start putting together the orders. It will take me a bit to get everyone's orders out.

If you have 2# or less shipping is $6 any more is $12

Miss Yooper - what will you do with all that Mosaic? I've only used it in one beer so far in combination with Pacific Jade. Have you ever used it as only hops?
Sorry for seemingly going off-topic but if I can find other uses for it I might get convinced to get one more # as well. :mug:

:off: I've used it twice... A 7 Hop Cascadian Dark Ale and a 7 Hop IIPA (same hops different quantities). I love the early berry flavors Mosaic gives.

All 3 bags are sold right now if I can find a helper I would do a fourth.

Also guys and gals please don't put that you are paying for goods in the comments just put your HBT username. PayPal will shut down my account if you do that. Then this buy and my grain buy are screwed

So here is how you pay send me a PayPal to donovan at dtrbrewery.com It needs to be sent as friends and family so that there is no fee. In the comments don't put any but your HBT username. Also send me an email with your HBT username and shipping address. Once everyone pays I will start putting together the orders. It will take me a bit to get everyone's orders out.

If you have 2# or less shipping is $6 any more is $12

Paid! Email sent too!

images.jpeg

Paid and sent email.

Sven, shipping would have been an even $6/each anyway, so no reason to have them go to one address and then split later...

I am missing someone on the PAID list please check and if you are not on the list and you paid send me a PM

When you are paying send me an email with your shipping info at the same time as you pay so that I can match them up. If this becomes too much of a hassle I will just refund everyone and cancel the buy. Don't PM me with your info I have no way of sorting it

Latest posts

Back