• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Mosaic Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My plan is to finish this out once I get everything that I need. If I have any left over from non-pays or opening a new bag I will post a new thread. At that point it will be once again first come first serve.

Hey buddy-
I'll bring some cash to the mass grain buy pickup for a couple pounds if you have hops with you great, If not, no big deal. I'll take 1-2 lbs if you have it tho--
Thanks

Hey guys Jsut letting you know that the bags came in for the Vac Sealer today. Just waiting on the sealer, boxes, and labels then I will get started. It is going to take me a bit to get it all out honestly I bit off way more then I can chew. My hope is to get the first few orders out before the weekend and have the orders completed in 1 to 2 weeks. Thank you for understanding.

If you have anyone that doesnt respond/pay in a timely manner, I'd be willing to pay today!
Please PM if so.

So I have most of the labels printed. The only ones that I am waiting on are the 2# ones. I just want to make sure that 2# will fit in a small box. Also everyone but a couple people that I forgot to check the box will have an email with the tracking info. All the packages are insured. Right now I am just waiting on my sealer to start packing hops.

Just finished boxing up the first bag. It is out for pick up tomorrow. I should get the rest of the packages to ship done tomorrow.

For the folks who wanted 2# shipped in a small box it just isn't going to fit. I will pm everyone that is effected tomorrow. But I see 2 options one is to shipp in a box that fits and charge you a bit more in shipping. or I can refund the money for 1#

Go ahead and send my original order. Just lmk the difference and I'll PayPal as soon as I know the amount. Thanks

Back