• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Mosaic Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crazyirishman34,
I just got my package today and wanted to say thanks for doing this for all of us at HBT.
:D

Mine went to New Hampshire... which is no where near Chicago! Damn you government and your cheap shipping throwing logistics to the wind!!!

Hopefully I get it tomorrow... Lol!

Mine went to New Hampshire... which is no where near Chicago! Damn you government and your cheap shipping throwing logistics to the wind!!!

Hopefully I get it tomorrow... Lol!

same here. mine hasn't been seen by USPS since 4am Eastern Time this morning, with a delivery date of today...

Well after spending 97 minutes on hold with USPS. I was told that a Priority 2-Day Package isn't guaranteed delivery in under 5 days. My concern is now a package sitting somewhere in the west coast baking in our 85*F temps and some warehouse that is probably 15*F hotter....

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Would take a few months to really change the hop character. Then I buy hops it normally takes at least a week to get to me.

No one was "bitchin'" and your assumption was uncalled for. In my case I leave for vacation in less than 4 hours and will be gone far longer than a "few extra days".

Then you shouldn't have jumped in on the deal. Either way, a few days isn't gonna kill you, or the hops.

What gives with the attacks? No one was bitching at all. If you have to attack people, please go to the debate forums.

No attack at all. Just sayin'. He can't control what happens after he ships it. I have had USPS screw the pooch on me many times. Sometimes saying out for delivery for a couple days before I see it. Others, going through the same processing center twice before being routed correctly.

We all got an awesome deal here, and should be thankful for it.

Everybody quite your bitchin'. You just got a helluva deal. A few extra days ain't gonna kill ya!

No one is bitching at all. No need to be like that. We're all aware that a few days isn't going to matter to most, no need to state the obvious.

Everybody quite your bitchin'. You just got a helluva deal. A few extra days ain't gonna kill ya!

No one is bitching at all, no need to be like that around here. We're all aware that a few days isn't going to matter to most, no need to state the obvious.

Mine should be here today. I found it funny that CA got theirs before some east coast folks. Good ole' USPS.

Mine came in yesterday, vacuum had broken, but the hops were intact. Smelled great.

I popped em' back on the vacuum sealer and tossed them in the freezer for an upcoming brew. Thanks again.

Back