Modern Marvels TONIGHT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevecaaster

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just figured id let everyone know that TONIGHT on the history channel at 8 PM and 12 Midnight EASTERN TIME they will be airing modern marvels "Brewing", Ive seen it before i believe but before i became a brewer myself, so i am going to watch it with a whole new angle, its an awesome show, check it out!

Nice! I hope our friends online "help" us out that dont have cable :-D.

Woah that was my 200th post :-D, i think it's time to become a supporter :p.

Thanks for the heads up. I've seen both the distilling ones but somehow I missed this one.

ETA: JJ, got a torrent client? I suggest Miro and http://www.tvrss.net/shows/#m as a start, but I don't see this brewing episode up there at the moment.

Well I missed this episode last time it aired. And just now when I went to set a reminder for it on the remote, SWMBO jumps up and says "Survivor is on at 8:00 tonight!!! What do you think you're doing?!?"

Damn.

Survivor is gay- so is 99% of all reality shows.

Every time you watch reality Tv you lose brain cells.

MikeFlynn74 said:
Survivor is gay- so is 99% of all reality shows.

Every time you watch reality Tv you lose brain cells.

I disagree, Kid Nation is one hellva show, it's the most _reality_ I've ever seen.

Kids against Kids with no adults.

opps...:off:

Especially that 14 year old punk that's like Jimbo from the Simpson's.....:)

talleymonster said:
Well I missed this episode last time it aired. And just now when I went to set a reminder for it on the remote, SWMBO jumps up and says "Survivor is on at 8:00 tonight!!! What do you think you're doing?!?"

Time for a TiVo...

Damn...I missed it. I've seen 'the' distilling episode, I didn't realize there were two of them. But, haven't seen the brewing one. I was too late too catch the 12AM EST episode, and tried setting Tivo to record it next time, but it says there are no more episodes. I guess I'll check out the history channel web site and see when it's gonna be on again.

Dang...if there was only a forum or something where we could warn each other of these things...LOL

I Tivo'd it at 9:00PM, and just now watched it. Not a bad show, and it was fun to see my LHBS featured while they discussed the homebrew revolution.

Back