mini fridge frustration....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrapes

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a mini fridge, hook up an inkbird and hopefully make life easy. Hopefully.

Does anyone have a mini that has a flat bottom that will hold a ferment bucket? Seems all the mechanical stuff on the ones I have seen are on the bottom...screws up the base.

I have searched the archives to no avail...thanks

I found searching craigslist to work best, I can ask them to measure the bottom area from the hump to the edge (can usually cut away any door plastic when you get it) I ended up finding a "microfridge" to actually be perfect for fermenting in. Found it on craigslist for $50 I think. Looked like this one.
https://www.google.com/search?q=dal...=AfzmVqjKCYLZ-wG-2rbwDQ#imgrc=8LB75cKPl2ffvM:

Wine fridges can also be the right size and price on craigslist.

I wish I would have thought out my mini fridge purchase. I actually bought it for storing yeast but ended up expanding to a kegerator and now use the mini-fridge for lagers. I can only use a bucket with a blow off attached because of the height restriction.

Back