Md Brew Day - January 2010

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too lazy to make it!? You participated in a full day lambic brew session and you are too lazy to make up a little candi sugar!?

Seriously it's really easy, just takes about a half hour before you begin your boil to put sugar, citric acid, and a bit of water in a saucepan and let it simmer til desired color.

I wasn't sure I'd use mine quick enough to endure shelf life, so small batches for me. When I start making some belgian trippels and dubbels I may make 5# at a time.

we're lil tight on freezer space, I would've had to keep it out a room temp and didn't want terrible crystallization.

You'll be missed digdug

I kind of doubt that.

what else could ou have to do that would be anywhere near as important?

I just got home from vacation, there is a ton of **** that needs to be done around that house, and I have some people over Sat night. But aside from that the biggest thing is that my grandfather really isn't doing well at all and I might go see him on Saturday.

I don't know for sure what im doing yet but I may very well just stop by for a little while and not brew.

We should send some brew to Haiti. God knows they need something to help cope with things down there.

I am not. I will be in the office way late again today... I wanted to get the car packed tonight so I can get down there nice and early, but it looks like it will be yet another early morning pack up for me.

Back