Md Brew Day - January 2010

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can go grab an auto-syphon for you I just left there about an hour ago but wil run back.
Plan to get up there a little after 9 tomorrow

KC

I can go grab an auto-syphon for you I just left there about an hour ago but wil run back.
Plan to get up there a little after 9 tomorrow

KC

Do you have the address?

F-it, I'll just post it here and edit the post tomorrow.

325 Joppa Crossing Ct
Joppa MD 21085

Look for a bunch of guys brewing in the driveway.

Thanks, Ryan pm(ed) the address but I got it...thank you

I am probably going to go to MDHB around 2:30 if anybody else needs anything last minute.

KC

dataz,

You still looking to split that IIPA?

Ok, sorry I never got back to you. I had so many things up in the air. It looks like I will be coming now. Did you find someone else to do something with or change your mind about what you want to do?

Anyone have an extra cigar I could have? Didn't have time to go to the store, and all shops won't open until 10am and I'm going to be there around 930.

Damn! Thanks for reminding me! I'm staging all my crap so I don't forget anything, and my humidor didn't make it. I'm correcting that now!

I've got you covered.

we almost had a scare. around 10:00pm we heard some strange noises coming from the main water in pipes. For about 20 minutes we were without water. I almost considered posting here to potentially cancel brewday (or suggest byo water) but all appears to be good.

Scary stuff considering the amount of water put out on the average brewday.

But no worries - everything appears back to normal. Mash water for the first batch begins around 9am....hopefully Sheetz Girl will be in full force to provide nourishment (that or righteousfire talks to everyone before ordering his own sandwich so we can all get in on it).

Extra points to anyone who brings coffee or mead for breakfast.

If you come late and there's no mead left...blame digdug.

But no worries - everything appears back to normal. Mash water for the first batch begins around 9am....hopefully Sheetz Girl will be in full force to provide nourishment (that or righteousfire talks to everyone before ordering his own sandwich so we can all get in on it).

Extra points to anyone who brings coffee or mead for breakfast.

If you come late and there's no mead left...blame digdug.

I was told that all the sandwiches were gone and I was fracking starving.

I might just order a sammich from pizza bolis again. that thing was freaking delicious. I'll make an announcement.

Oh, and I'm actually going to be taking pictures, too.

I am just getting home now. I might be a little late showing up in the morning. If you ****ers drink all the mead and breakfast stout before I get there someone is getting ball tapped.

Ok, sorry I never got back to you. I had so many things up in the air. It looks like I will be coming now. Did you find someone else to do something with or change your mind about what you want to do?

I am brewing with Jezter, but I was going to go in with you on that IIPA. I didn't pick up a yeast packet for that because I thought you might not make it. IT is all good man, I understand you had a lot going on.

Another good brew day, made it home and unpacked everything.

I did measure the second beer and I nailed the OG to the point.

Glad I got to meet some of the new guys.

Good pics! Thanks for coming down!!! You made a few of us jealous with the equipment you have. Can't wait to see that rig fire up some serious all grain brews.

HA! Great equipment. I couldn't even boil water. I can't wait to get an extract done in under 6 hours...then maybe I'll move on to AG.;)

Jay

Back