March Pump Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this exceeds the number I have in stock I will issue rainchecks. First come first served on shipping pumps out. We will not ship until we are sure we have 20 sold, that way we can ring them up at the right price.

Forrest

Please feel free to add a whole lot more to your shopping cart in appreciation for this great price on a pump. Sorry to the people that want one below cost, I can't help you there.

Forrest

No problem. I upgraded my account yesterday but it hasn't gone through yet. I will continue to try to keep my box clean, but let's use the thread for updates on orders today.

E

eeebigeee is a junior member and has probably exceeded his PM capacity on his inbox. You just need to verify you wish to purchase, and can purchase tommorrow Thursday 8/27 and supply some info to Austin Homebrew when you order. If you are interested go ahead and PM me and I will forward the info.

Sorry eeebigee. Not trying to hijack your work, just want to get the info out to everyone who is interested.

OK. I forwarded the info to the half dozen or so members who had requests in last night. I placed my order for 1 already this morning. I'm a night shift worker, so it's about bedtime for me. Hopefully everyone gets their orders in and AHS can cover them all from stock. It's a great price from an authorized distributor.

today was the day right? because i just ordered! thanks for the potentially awesome deal

Ok, dying to get the info on placing the order. I will kick myself if I miss this. Can someone please PM me the details?

Thanks!

Just placed our order along with some other goodies....

PBW (Powdered Brewery Wash) - 1 x $19.99 = $19.99 Amount: 4 lb
Ball Lock O-Ring Replacement Set - 4 x $3.99 = $15.96
March 809 HS High Temp Pump - 2 x $139.99 = $279.98
Oxygenation Kit - 1 x $54.98 = $54.98

I just placed my order for 2 pumps. We just moved recently and my credit card is red hot right now from use, so the pumps were all I could do at this time. I don't have a LHBS now, so AHB will be getting more orders from me in the future.

Thanks to eeebigeee and Forrest for this great deal!

my understanding is that Forrest will wait until 20 orders are received before processing any of them.

We are at about 17 right now for those who aren't quite sure they want to order or are interested if they can back out.

Ordered 10:30 am Eastern Time.

Didn't pass it through the war department first.... it's always easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

:eek:

yeah thanks forrest and ahs! this is an awesome deal. also totally stoked for the hops i ordered so i can make some more delicious beer!

Back