Love controller issues

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5DollsBrewery

Reaction score
I am building a Keezer right now and have hooked up my Love TSX-10140 and it lights up and the freezer lamp is lit up but the controller has a little flashing dot right below the snowflake symbol and there is no sound whatsoever coming from the freezer. It's just doesn't seem to be working for some reason. I have a GE FCM7 freezer from home depot. I am using a three wire extension cord running to the controller. Is the flashing light normal? I don't seem to be getting any error codes. This thing is driving me nuts. Also the freezer was working fine before I installed the Love controller. I am thinking I'm going to call Dwyer on monday to trouble shoot but figured I'd ask around here first. I'll put a wiring diagram up in a little bit to show how I wired it up. I totally bypassed the original thermostat. Was this my mistake maybe? I figured a straight forward install would be better.

photo.JPG

I am building a Keezer right now and have hooked up my Love TSX-10140 and it lights up and the freezer lamp is lit up but the controller has a little flashing dot right below the snowflake symbol and there is no sound whatsoever coming from the freezer. It's just doesn't seem to be working for some reason. I have a GE FCM7 freezer from home depot. I am using a three wire extension cord running to the controller. Is the flashing light normal? I don't seem to be getting any error codes. This thing is driving me nuts. Also the freezer was working fine before I installed the Love controller. I am thinking I'm going to call Dwyer on monday to trouble shoot but figured I'd ask around here first. I'll put a wiring diagram up in a little bit to show how I wired it up. I totally bypassed the original thermostat. Was this my mistake maybe? I figured a straight forward install would be better.
Flashing LED below snowflake means the out relay is turning ON & OFF
What parameters did you set-up?
Post your controllers parameters.

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Pretty sure that the blinking light is the compressor delay. Leave it pluged in for a while i bet the light will stop blinking within 5 to 10 minutes and go solid and the compressor will turn on.

Pretty sure that the blinking light is the compressor delay. Leave it pluged in for a while i bet the light will stop blinking within 5 to 10 minutes and go solid and the compressor will turn on.

Chris, You win...it definitely started after 5-10 minutes after plug in. so after all my worrying that I screwed it up it absolutely is fine now. I guess I should make a post about my build. I LOVE this thing now that it's working!!!

Back