Looks like IL has got another home brewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brickout

Reaction score
Hello all, another home brewer here from Lockport IL! I got the itch to home brew from a friend that's been brewing for two years now. So I got my starter kit and I'm already buying more gear.

Brewed my first beer, MW 20 min American Ale. Let sit in the primary for two weeks at 70*, and just transferred it to the secondary at 60* last Friday. I'll probably let it sit in there a full two weeks before I bottle it.

Cheers!
-Chris

Indeed. There is a homebrew shop owned by Bill I believe in libertyville. Though, I'm sure you got one closer to you.

Welcome to the forum and it sounds like you're off to a great start. There is lots of great information buried within this website and thousands of fantastic people chomping at the bit to increase your knowledge and happiness with your brewing experience. Keep reading, posting, and brewing and you'll be in fantastic shape.

Wowzers, we've got a BUNCH of brewers from Illinois! Welcome to the board! I brewed my first batch about a month ago; second batch is currently in the primary. Again, welcome!

glenn514:mug:

Back