Looking for Prickly Pear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHBalanced

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm reaching out to the HBT members to help me out here. I am really looking for 12oz of Prickly Pear nectar but up here in MN it's a little hard to come by. I can use the interwebs to order some but it's not the cheapest purchase.

Anyone have access to nectar or the fruits themselves that I can then juice upon arrival for something less than an arm and a leg?

Thanks for anything you have to offer!

~~~P

They're abundant here. I might consider a trade for some nice walleye filets. Or how about some morels? That's something I miss. In a pinch, I might settle for a Tiny Dog from Tiny's Smoke Shop on Division in Northfield. It's about to close down and I haven't had a tiny dog in probably thirty years.

Pilgarlic: I can get you some walleye - would you prefer having them shipped overnight with ice packs or frozen? Morels would be a bit early yet. And a Tiny Dog, well I do have connections in Northfield..

Ok, so I'm reaching out to the HBT members to help me out here. I am really looking for 12oz of Prickly Pear nectar but up here in MN it's a little hard to come by. I can use the interwebs to order some but it's not the cheapest purchase.

Anyone have access to nectar or the fruits themselves that I can then juice upon arrival for something less than an arm and a leg?

Thanks for anything you have to offer!

~~~P

If you can find a hispanic grocery store they sell them. They are called tunas.

Back