Looking for a program??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sefrayser

Reaction score
Is there a program that has a calendar on it for bottling/drinking and other stuff? I see a lot of programs and Im not seeing one that has a calendar with it. I have apple products.

Beersmith has a calendar in it... I believe they have a version for Apple. Never used any other programs so I can't comment on any others.

There's no automated way of knowing when bottling/drinking should be taking place. This is something that's solely determined by the brewer, yeast, process, and preference. I would recommend using your favorite calendar program and just putting notes on the days you think those things will approximately happen. Obviously, you'll have to live with the speed of the yeast but aside from that you can drink as quickly as you want.

BTW, I do not like the calendar in beersmith.

There is one called something like Brewer assistant. I bought it and it has a calendar. You tell it how long you want to ferment, secondary, start a yeast starter before brewing, mash times, and how long you want the bottles to sit before it's "ready" in your opinion. I think it was $7 but can't remember. It's on my iPad not my phone.

Also the writer is super responsive to questions.

I just set up a "Brew" calendar within Google Calendar.

Back