igulu

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluketamer

Reaction score
https://igulu.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiAqY...xyIcO--8Elsl7vZqSwGSyGsY8Odc4vURoCuikQAvD_BwE
so my first thought was no way never. it looks totally proprietary. but on closer inspection its kind of cool. the designer combined temperature control, pressure fermentation, and fermenting/ serving from the same vessel. as many of you know im also a big fan of mini kegging in PET, thats partly why this caught my eye. its basiclally minikeggingPET AIO system. pretty cool. and the no boil extract with hop oil is very easy peasy. it prolly makes very similar beer to say brewdemon or some other HME kit. except its kegged and temp control , so likely that much better.
it looks like its not limited to there kits . whcih would make it better. but im not sure if you can program it manually without the rfid stickers.
you can do AG in it and you can also attach those 5 liter mini heinekin type kegs. to it.

its an interesting concept. with some benefits that i can see.

i wish it was bigger than 1 gallon batches.

its not as gimmicky as i thought at first.
6 bills is still too much for me tho.

Last edited:
margarita-randy-SP.jpg

Latest posts

Back