Liquid out line not releasing liquid

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Springpatch

Reaction score
So I took apart the corny and made sure that the poppet valve worked, and the tube was clean and clear. So after I took apart my liquid connector (black) I noticed that if I turned the internal around it would put out some liquid, but no pressure. What could be my problem? It pressurized fine too note. Could it be the actual connection (out line black connector). I am just using a pinic tap currently, but so far no go.

If you disconnect the connecter and push on the poppit of the pressurized tank does it squirt you in the face?

Have you pulled up on the collar of the liquid QD fitting and then snapped it down? Another poster had just been pushing it down without lifting the collar first. It connects much like an air-line QD on a compressor.

Any time this happens, the ring is gunked up. Just run under warm water for a minute or dunk in a glass of warm water for two. Happens to mine a lot.

I spray the bejeebus out of mine with starsan/water solution, then add mineral oil to the post to keep things somewhat lubed. I was too cheap for keg lube.

I put some keg lube on the part along with doing the O rings. Now all I need is to keg.

Back