Lambics against Leukemia II - World Cup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donation made. Might be able to bang it again on Monday before the cutoff. Stay strong little buddy!

uemMpgz.jpg

I'm having difficulty with the page loading to donate. I'll try again tomorrow, but was curious if anyone else was having issues?

Good morning everyone - The current round of Lambics Against Leukemia ends tomorrow night at midnight. I want to first thank everyone who’s participated so far. Also, i wanted to tell everyone that the Gueuze Society (Geuzegenootschap) has donated these amazing bottles for our NEXT fundraiser!
gueuzesociety_zpsae47d49a.jpg

I cannot thank them enough. Not only that, but i’ve received 2 other crazy donation boxes for next round as well. The next round will start October 6. Now, even though the beers that i’m talking about are for the next round, I want to hit our stretch goal this round. So, here’s the deal.

TODAY AND TOMORROW ONLY
  1. Donate x amount for raffle tickets to help us hit our stretch goal. Write in the comments “Gueuze Society”
  2. Next round, donate x amount again. When you do, you will receive 2x raffle tickets.
Let’s hit that stretch goal this round while doubling your chances to win these beers next round!

Last edited by a moderator:
$32,000!!!!!

We hit the stretch goal! But that doesn’t mean we’re done. Cut-off is tonight at midnight MST.

And just a reminder, if you get in today, you get twice as many tickets next time.

So, if you donate $100 today and $100 next round, you’ll get 10 tickets for today and 20 tickets for next round. However, if you just wait until next round to donate all $200, you’ll only get 20 tickets for next round. No brainer…keep donating today! Win the stretch goal box!

Last edited:
Back