Klingon Beer Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Damage

Reaction score
I'm a giant geek. I'm one of those weirdos who dresses up like a Klingon at science fiction conventions, just for fun. With the exception of some beer I brewed and labeled for a Halloween party, I give all my beers Klingon-themed lables.

Oh, and since know someone's going to ask, no, I have never made a prune juce beer.

labelsampler1.jpg

bird of prey 3.jpg

BellAub, while I'm flattered that you like them enough to ask, I'm afraid I have to be a jerk and not give away the .pdf files. I've just put too much work into making them my own. They're all done in Photoshop. The triskellion was originally something I found on the net - use Google Images - and modified,traced over, filled in, etc. Likewise, the bird of prey was a photo of a plastic model that I used various filters on to make it look more real (and fast). The Klingon script was created by an app on this page called pIqaD.

No worries, I completely understand. I have photoshop so I'll just try my hand at it. I found your thread when I was googling klingon labels and just thought it they were great.

Thanks for sharing

Back