King Kooker Dual Burner Cart...thoughts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one of these ...did some mod's, installed reinforcement bars (for 10 Gal batches) and mounting brackets. I'm pretty happy with it right now. Still have some items to add, but its ready to go like this.

234994d1415596528-single-tier-one-pump-system-imageuploadedbyhome-brew1415596527.388007.jpg
You willing to share what you've done with your gas line? I'd like to add my free standing 3rd burner the way you have, but up until now I've had to use a 2nd propane tank for it.

Edit: NM, I see you still only have 2 burners there. My bad.

You willing to share what you've done with your gas line? I'd like to add my free standing 3rd burner the way you have, but up until now I've had to use a 2nd propane tank for it.

Edit: NM, I see you still only have 2 burners there. My bad.

No worries...You could easily plum the gas line across for two to three burners. That is my plan (unless I go all electric). I've seen several brew stands with this set up. Can be easily done. I can post some examples if you want.

No worries...You could easily plum the gas line across for two to three burners. That is my plan (unless I go all electric). I've seen several brew stands with this set up. Can be easily done. I can post some examples if you want.

I'm a pretty smart dude, but for some reason this exists in a blind spot on my psyche. I can do plumbing, but specifically what I need is a parts list for that regulator. I can see how I could get a "cross" (4 way) and use one leg for input and the other 3 for burner outputs...but what size, where to get the 3rd propane line, etc...that's where I get stuck. Any help to cure this blind spot issue I have would be very welcome. :mug:

Sounds like you and I are of similar capability! This is where I'm stuck to. Hopefully somebody will come in and show us the way.

I'm thinking about one of these for my keggle set up. Seems like they can handle the weight of the keggle, while doing 10 gal batches?

Everyone still liking theirs?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks, guys.

Back