Kegerator Evolution!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Premnasbiaculeatus

Reaction score
A couple months ago I retrofitted my regulator to take 20 oz paintball tanks and thus, fit easily on top of the compressor hump in the back of my fridge, thereby freeing up space to add an additional keg and faucet.

As I was looking at my newly upgraded old friend, I started to get a bit nostalgic and went through all my old photos and videos of my favorite household appliance. I put together a bit of a collage showing how she's changed over the years.

Anyone else have a photo(s) that demonstrates how their draught beer serving system has changed overtime? Maybe a before and after or and old system vs. new system side by side shot?

kegolution-68181.jpg

Great little kegerator, what about the stove on top of it? Do you have some pictures of the interior?

Great little kegerator, what about the stove on top of it? Do you have some pictures of the interior?

Thanks. The thing on top is just a hot plate, it was left behind on the bar when we bought the house. The kegerqtor doesn't fit all the way underneath because of where the bar sink is, so the edge of it sticks out, we just sit the hotplate there because there's not really a better place for it.

@ 1:46 in this video you can see the interior from when I first put it together 6 years ago, the only difference now is that I use a 20oz paintball tank with a dual rgulator that hangs up in the back, and there are two kegs inside.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYuMpxGKKrg&t=143s[/ame]

Back