• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale [Iowa] - Kegerator, Ferm Fridge, Keggle, Kegs, Equipment, etc... All gotta go

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfinleyui

Reaction score
Getting out of the hobby and looking to clear out everything in my garage for homebrewing. (Dont worry, I have a friend locally who brews a lot if I ever get the itch)

Located east-side Iowa City. I can help load, but you'll need to pick up. I'll ship at buyer's expense, but obviously the bigger stuff would be a pain in the rear.

Full photo gallery at https://imgur.com/a/VSnKH32

Had hoped to sell as a lot, but that went nowhere, so I'm trying to just reclaim my garage space before the winter. I think most things are priced pretty fairly, but always open to offers.

Want to bundle more than one thing? Make me an offer.

Kegging Equipment
  • Insignia Kegerator w/upgrades - $500
    • Two-tap ss insulated tower
    • 2 Perlick 525SS Froward-seal faucets
    • Two 5-7# alumnium CO2 tanks (one in date, one needs hydro)
    • Two-port regulator (high side gauge needs replaced)
  • Tap Handles - $60
  • 3 corney kegs (one will need new racetrack lid), 2 pin 1 ball - $30/each for the complete kegs, $20 for the one missing a lid, or $65 for all 3.
Brewday Equipment
  • King Kooker two-level propane dual burner cart- $80
  • Keggle with pickup tube and BIAB bag - $80
  • Weldless sight glass kit - $15
  • DIY Hop Spider w/3 bags - $10
  • Pool pump for immersion chiller - $15
  • 24-inch thermoworks thermometer - $20
  • Unused Whirlpool Arm - $10
  • SS False Bottom - $35
  • Refractometer - $5
  • PH Meter - $5

Fermentation Equipment
  • Fermentation fridge w/temp controller & fans - $75
    • STC-1000 wired directly to the compressor, with both heat (with the heat mat) and cool ready to go.
    • Two 120mm fans to circulate air inside
    • Wooden shelf can slide in the bottom to make a platform to fit your fermenter. Can even get cold enough to lager or just act as a beer fridge.
    • DIY Stir Plate - $20
    • Heat Mat - $10
    • Plastic Carboy - $15

Cash/Venmo/CashApp/Whatever

Just really wanna get this stuff out of here. SWMBO is not thrilled it's been out and 'ready to go' for 3 weeks now :)

Cross posted, no holds without prepay.

Back