• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Kegarator/Freezer with Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevreh

Reaction score
Upgraded to a larger fridge. This freezer is about 6 years old. Works fine. As you can see with the photos, it has some flaws, mostly with interior rust. With some sanding and painting it could probably be dealt with. Also included is the wood collar.

I'm basically including the controller because I know this isn't the best looking freezer. Good/cheap way to get a kegarator!

Located in Annandale. $100 OBO and you pick up.

20141218_131347 copy.jpg

20141218_131355 copy.jpg

20141218_131408 copy.jpg

20141218_131417 copy.jpg

Going to have to throw this thing if no ones going to take it.
Can you post the dimensions? Annandale is a bit far, but I might be able to meet up on Monday if I can fit it in my SUV or brother-in-law's van.

23.5" wide, 23.5" deep, and 40.5" tall with the cover and wood collar OR 32" if you take those off (easy).

Where do you live? I could meet in the middle or drop it off if not too far.

Latest posts

Back