Keezer Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgar2121

Reaction score
I am about to start gathering materials to build a keezer so I can have it ready to dispense beer this summer by the pool:mug:

I have a question though....I would like to add a tap for a soft drink or two, is there anyway to do that, or is it more trouble than its worth. Has anyone tried this, and if so, what were your opinions?

thanks in advance!!

Yes you can do this pretty easily. The easiest is to devote a keg/Tap to soda and fill the keg with what ever soda syrup you like. your LHBS should have a selection of them or buy your own online like soda stream or even the 1 gallon of syrup from sams/ food supply. you can also make your own from koolaid with decent success. or brew your own rootbeer or gingerale. CAUTION Rootbeer will ruin your lines and make them only usable for rootbeer.
I have 6 taps 3 beer/ 3 soda. This is how I justified the keg-a-rator I have.:tank:

im not familiar with the "delivery" system of soda....do you just mix the syrup with water and add it to the keg?

Latest posts

Back