Keezer Design Ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCasey1992

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings my fellow brewers!

This is my first post but I've been reading for quite some time now.

I just recently put a keezer in my basement. Here are a few pictures to give you guys an idea as to what we're working with (I've been having trouble uploading photos so please tell me if you can't see them.)

Here's one from the front. The drip tray isn't attached yet but this is what I'm thinking it should look like:

20160427_144329_zpsqxjjnk0j.jpg

Another from the front:

20160404_220907_zps3mpveeoo.jpg

One last photo from the front:

20160409_235238_zpswj1nsphv.jpg

Here's a look at the inside. Right now it holds three five gallon kegs, one three gallon keg, and a CO2 tank but I'm thinking that if possible, I'd like to move that to the outside of the keezer and add another three gallon keg and one more tap instead.

20160409_235309_zpsdxsxrdzt.jpg

At this point, I've managed to cycle several different beers through this wonderful machine and it works great. The only problem is that I feel it's kind of an eyesore next to the rest of my decor. I plan to eventually add decorative tap handles to start addressing this problem but does anyone have any other interesting ways to make this more attractive in my house?

I'd normally figure this out myself but I'm not very well versed with things like construction. Fortunately, I have an extremely talented cabinet maker for an uncle lol.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Cheers,
Casey

Mine is similar in size, so I'll be watching this.
Since your uncle is a talented cabinetmaker, I would assume he has an eye for design and I would ask him for ideas.

I'd be concerned that rebuilding the keezer would lead to a basement remodel because "damn this thing is nice".

Back