Keezer Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4jeep74

Reaction score
My Keezer build is finished, It took three enjoyable weekends. being a Jack of all trades and Master of none, paid off on this project. most of all, with the help of the fine people here on HBT. And Youtube. Thank You. This is a 7.2 Fridigaire, a Love Controller tsx3, 10 lb C02 tank, 115v computer fan. 3 perlick faucets, 4in shanks, 1/2in. Oak wood, 1 1/2in rigid foam. It also has 4 factory hinges on the back. The C02 tank can be mounted on the inside or outside, depending on, if I need to use the hump for a fermentor. Three kegs is all I wanted to use, so the collar is only 3 1/2in high, just enough for the faucets. I'll be putting a Youtube vid together soon.

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

IMAG0290-1.jpg

IMAG0289-1.jpg

IMAG0296.jpg

It looks great! I am wanting to build something like this in the future as soon as I get my hands on some cash, kegging equipment, and the green light from SWMBO (not going well at the moment...). One question, how did you mount the drip tray?

Mounting the drip tray was a little nerve wracking, but I think the pay off was big. I took a rare earth magnet and a piece of chalk and traced the cooling lines. the lines with the curves are on the outside and the horizontal ones are on the inside. I measured down on the inside and transferred the lines to the outside. then crossed my fingers and drilled small pilot holes where I wanted to mount the tray. then I felt around the inside with a paper clip to see if was clear. when I confident, I screwed in 1/2in self tapping screws. Here,s a pic to show the lines.

IMAG0282.jpg

Back