Keezer Build - Request for "logo"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soccerRef

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am about to start a custom keezer build modeled a little from a recent thread here... I have a source to get things cut on a water jet, so planning on getting a metal brewery logo for the front of my keezer. I lack the artistic ability, so anyone here have some skills?

The 'brewery' name I have used for years is Two Hounds Brewing named after at the time our two dogs, a dauschand and a black and tan coonhound.

if anyone freelances in the logo industry hit me up for a rough cost to put together a few ideas, and then a final electronic version of a logo. I am open to ideas of what would look good, but would like it to have the brewery name, as well as some sort image of 2hounds, at least remotely appearing like the dauschand and coonhound...

if you need more details or anything please let me know!

thanks in advance

Although I'd go with anyone from here first, if you don't find any takers, I would recommend checking out Fiverr and trying there. I used Fiverr to get logos made for both Fermentrack and TiltBridge and was very pleased with both the response and the cost.

yup that path was my backup plan - always like the idea of giving other home brewers here a chance at some work first! thanks for the reply -

If you have some photos of the dogs you can do something like I did with my dog. A friend of mine has a sign company and he made a vinyl sticker logo after I made the design.

DE95B9A1-3436-4D5C-81AF-F9A9C58B2334.jpeg

If you have some photos of the dogs you can do something like I did with my dog. A friend of mine has a sign company and he made a vinyl sticker logo after I made the design.

View attachment 651629

That looks great - some vinyl logo stickers will most likely happen once I have a logo ( still working on that part) - I have an inlaw that works at a company that does waterjet cutting, so I can get a decent price on some pretty sweet work once I get a design!

Back