• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts JADED Cyclone CFC - $100

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisRyan

Reaction score
Only used a handful of times.

Edit: I am willing to ship. I will charge $25 to ship UPS ground in the CONUS... unless actual shipping comes up to > $50, at which point I'll contact the buyer and ask them to cover the difference. (this is just the chiller... the wood box is heavy, not worth shipping that.)

It currently has CamLock connections, if you can use them I'll include them. The wooden base is included if you want it, I can remove it and throw it out if you don't want it.

Here is the link to it on JaDeD's site - https://jadedbrewing.com/products/jaded-counterflow-chiller-cfc

NvILn7C.jpg

pTHdIPb.jpg

lEy4vD4.jpg

Un40UXi.jpg

I love their stuff, any reason why you are getting rid of it? And are you interested in shipping?

On occasion I don't have power available to run the pump (brewing at friends house) so I bought a Hydra. I don't need two bad ass chillers.

What kind of chilling times do you see with this in real-world use?

Sorry I never kept track since I would feed back into my kettle in order to whirlpool. It was chilled with in a 15 minute whirlpool time if that helps in some way.

I might be interested if you're willing to ship.

I'd prefer local pickup at this point, basically because shipping is a PITA for me, but if there is no local interest in the next week or so I might change my mind. - Buyer would have to cover the cost of shipping.

Bump.

I love their stuff, any reason why you are getting rid of it? And are you interested in shipping?

I might be interested if you're willing to ship.

Willing to ship. Per the edit in the first post, I'll ship UPS ground for an additional $25 assuming the cost of shipping is $50 or less. Unless when I get to UPS it is more than $50... I am not going to eat that much.

Back