It's good! Hurrah!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyth

Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I made a thread asking about a large amount of trub in my bottles. Discovered that yes, I vastly jumped the gun and bottled way to soon (10 days from brew day to bottle).

Well I just let them sit for a month, then crashed them for a week in fridge. I now sit proudly in front of a tall pilsner glass for very cascade hoppy APA. It's a beautiful pale golden color, crystal clear, a 2 finger head that's held for almost 20 mins and tastes amazing. </ownhorntooting>

So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who preached RDWHAHB when I was kind of tripping out over the amount of trub. It came it great, and I can't wait to try the two I have fermenting now (though I will, lesson learned ;) )

Glad to hear everything worked out. Most folks take many batches before they get crystal clear beer. You've set the bar high.:rockin:

Another reason i dont bottle after 10 days, too much trub.Bet it carbs up faster though. Mine usually clear pretty good after 3 weeks primary if at a lower temp.4 weeks and it is clear.

came in here expecting pictures of your great brew, you left me disappointed man! :D

Congrats!

Latest posts

Back