iSpindel not communicating with BrewPiLess

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDMaynard

Reaction score
I am unable to get my iSpindel to communicate with my BrewPiLess system. I believe I have set iSpindel up correctly for Brewpiless, but I never see any reading when I am running a profile. Anyone have a clue what I am doing incorrectly? (first image is the ISpindel page, second is the BrewPiLess page)
1687208572588.png
1687208652594.png

Have you had the Ispindel working and calibrated before trying with brewpiless?
If so you don't have to have brewpiless calculate the gravity.
What name have you given your Ispindel?

It should be something like ISpindel001
The server address is that the one on your network that brewpiless connects to?
Unfortunately I'm not near my brewpiless for a few days so can't look at my settings.

Last edited:
Have you had the Ispindel working and calibrated before trying with brewpiless?
If so you don't have to have brewpiless calculate the gravity.
What name have you given your Ispindel?

It should be something like ISpindel001
The server address is that the one on your network that brewpiless connects to?
Unfortunately I'm not near my brewpiless for a few days so can't look at my settings.
DuncB,
I calibrated the Ispindel once with sugar water and I have used it once or twice (with Fermentrack).
Ispindel name is Ispindel_0001
Server Address is the one for the Brewpiless (I have tried it with the iSpindel serve address too, no luck either).

I think the underscore and extra 0 is a potential issue. Rename to ISpindel001
DuncB,
I think I might have found the issue. I did a factory reset and the ispindel identified itself as iSpindel_iSpindel100, so it seems that the info after the underscore is what I had incorrect. Looks like that took care of it. :)
1687311262460.png

Last edited:
Back