BrewPiLess/iSpindel Interface

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IDMaynard

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting the iSpindel data to show up on BrewPiLess Graph.

The BPL shows it is seeing the iSpindel but no luck so far getting it to populate on the graph, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I also use Brewfather and send the date from BPL to there via the logging function, not sure if that is the problem or not.

1704719848436.png

1704719920352.png

1704719973292.png

I have been struggling to get it to work with Brewfather myself. I gave up on my last two brews and am getting frustrated. So I will be watching this thread to see where it goes.

What is your iSpindel’s name? I made a stupid decision that BPL accepts only iSpindels with names starting wit “iSpindel”. It will be changed in next version, which I am currently working on to work with Pills.

What is your iSpindel’s name? I made a stupid decision that BPL accepts only iSpindels with names starting wit “iSpindel”. It will be changed in next version, which I am currently working on to work with Pills.
I think I used my name but did not use the Ispindel in front. It worked the first two times and has not worked since. Shows me the temp but the gravity stays put at 1.004 I think. From what I have been able to figure out, it is something to do with the config or the setup I just cannot figure out what.

I finally got my iSpindel to populate the graph in BPL!!! Doesn't look very pretty, but that is okay since I just wanted it to start recording.
1705174080724.png

Not completely sure which change got it working, but I entered the OG and SG manually on the LHS die of the graph and turned off the Calculated by BPL in the Gravity tab, oh and I upgraded to BPL 4.3.1. But whichever (or all) got it working. ;):rock::mug:

I had the same problem. I'll leave the solution here, in case anyone has the same problem. I reset the iSpindel and the name had changed to iSpindel000 without me noticing and the problem started. I changed it to iSpindel0001 and it registered again

Back