ISO Heady or Pliny. FT Surley

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoffey

Reaction score
Like many others looking to try Heady Topper as well as Pliny - either elder or younger.

I can trade any current Surly beer, including Seviin. As well as any other MN beer: Liftbridge, Fulton, Borealis, Indeed and many others.

Thanks for your help!

You can get Pliny online, elder that is, younger is served once a year at the brewery. Heady is a lot harder to get, I had a friend up there last month and couldn't get any.

Younger is available at a lot of places other than the brewery. It even makes it to Philly. The problem is that it is draft only, and if somehow someone snuck a growler out it is over 8 months old. Elder and Heady should be easy to get if you can get some Surly WET.

I have someone else asking for surly wet too. I will see if I can pick that up tomorrow and PM you

geoffey said:
I have someone else asking for surly wet too. I will see if I can pick that up tomorrow and PM you

I already got a bunch of Wet, was just letting you know that would be one to grab.

Latest posts

Back