ISO: Heady and Zombie Dust - Have unique trade offers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2BeerSpeer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I am aware that practically everyone on here are searching for these brews. This fuels my desire to try them as well! I have tried most of the hard to get brews but these 2 have eluded me. I am from NC and would gladly get you anything from the seek a brew list.....I'm located just a few miles from Va and can get any of there's as well. I have a 6 pack of hopslam (like practically everyone else) and 12 Lagunitas Sucks on hand. What I have that most don't is award winning BBQ Sauce...That's right, BBQ Sauce. I'm a caterer/ competition cooker and bottle my own BBQ and Mustard sauces. They are both very popular locally and were finalists in a nationwide competition on the Regis and Kelly show a few years back. I ended up with 3rd but the publicity was awesome. In addition to that I have 8 varieties of hops that I have been growing with great success that I am willing to ship rhizomes from. I have brewers gold, cascade, centennial, chinook, columbus, magnum, mt hood, and nugget. Let me know if you are interested!

Back