ISO Central Waters Space Ghost

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if this was released again? I know it was released this past winter. But I havent seen it since.

I hope you get it. Cause its delicious!

I actually have no idea. I love Chili stouts and just read about how good that one is. I didn't even know it was a limited release but now I do. I guess I will do since research and bump this when it is released again. Thanks

Someone might have a bottle on hand, hopefully they find thus thread.

Its not common to find another chili stout fan though! Any that I should try to get?

Someone might have a bottle on hand, hopefully they find thus thread.

Its not common to find another chili stout fan though! Any that I should try to get?

The first that comes to mind is Prairie Bomb and Bible Belt. Both are great beers.

I have a bottle,

Any Jester king FT?

The Jester King beers that I can go into stores and buy are Noble King, Commercial Suicide, Wytchmaker, Mad Meg, Das Wunderkind and I have a few bottles of RU55.

The rest of their lineup is only sold at the brewery which is 45 minutes away and I have a newborn at home so it would take a mule for me to get any of their other releases.

The Jester King beers that I can go into stores and buy are Noble King, Commercial Suicide, Wytchmaker, Mad Meg, Das Wunderkind and I have a few bottles of RU55.

The rest of their lineup is only sold at the brewery which is 45 minutes away and I have a newborn at home so it would take a mule for me to get any of their other releases.

The baby is your mule!

lol, shoot me a PM if you wanna work something out

Back