Im officially Mr Impatient..... Hahaha

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klay23

Reaction score
I'Ve been tasting my samples and and SO happy that today, only 2 weeks and 1 day from boil day and a sample taste pretty good.... Very happy at the moment. I assume that just means good things for a couple weeks from now??? I know, I know, I'm so impatient. Already have batch 2 in primary since Saturday.... :)

Yeah, done 2 batches since saturday like you. Am sitting here wondering why I am not brewing.

Patience. Patience is hard.

Since Dec 28 I have made 4 batches.... lol Hey you can never get ready for spring too early right? Might as well bring it in with fresh kegs...

Haha. I have a Irish stout and a oatmeal stout and I'm making myself not brew them, haha

I don't know what you have just brewed but since patience isn't your strong suit, I'd suggest you brew one of the stouts soon since they take more time to mature than the lighter colors of beer. By starting them now you will have beer to drink while waiting for them. It's known as a pipeline. I currently have 5 different beers in bottles at various stages of maturity and 2 more in fermenters. I'm thinking now of brewing another that will take 3 to 4 months in the bottles to mature and knowing that I have so much to choose from makes it easier to wait for them.

Maybe the oatmeal stout next? Or wife wants a blonde ale... Decisions decisions. Sounds like I need another primary and a secondary. One bucket and 2 carboys at the moment. And 2 kegs

Back