I'm back baby!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerChef17

Reaction score
Well after 2 years of so of being MIA I'm back baby. Unfortunately I haven't brewed a drop in my absence between switch jobs and moving to the DC area from room to room and finally in an apartment of my own for almost a year now. Being out of work for the last month and half, recovering from surgery, I've been laying on my parents couch staring down my old brew room. Turns out I have some old grain, extract, and hips in the freezer. So now it's time to take inventory and see what I come up with. If all goes according to plan I can put weight on my foot again in 2 weeks and go back to my apartment.

Only challenges I'll be facing now are brewing in a small kitchen as opposed to my propane burner. Also I need to find a cool spot. I used to ferment in a consistently 50-60 degree basement. I'm not too worried being winter but summer may become a challenge.

Anywhoodles....let's make some suds!

Back