I still smell like wort!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKreations

Reaction score
And I love it! I just finished my first batch. Started out in the garage so that I never had to have the "out of my kitchen" talk and I look forward to expanding my knowledge by mooching off of all the info here on the forum. I look forward to an exciting new hobby!

The smell of steeping grains will drive the weef right out of the house...
Lucky me...... :mug:.. :D

Mashing and boiling are some of the greatest smells out there. Enjoy your new addiction!

That smell is one of the best in the world, is it not?!! No one but my brew brothers agree with me on this...my wife and nearly every female in the house absolutely hate it!

welcome! i personally love the smell of fresh wort being boiled, and the grains being steeped/mashed! my girlfriend however does not, but she enjoys brewing with me and the finished product so thats always good and fun. she says the boiling wort reminds her of that smell when you are at a barn or a farm. i say the smell reminds me of a great tasting beer in the making! it is strange that almost every woman that has ever been at my house on brew day does not like the smell of fresh boiling wort, but the guys always do?

I love the smell! SWMBO doesn't like beer (I know, I know) but she was quite a fan of how my recent porter smelled on the stove!

Welcome to the forums

Latest posts

Back