I predict a higher than normal traffic day here on HBT today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to be following along on here. Hopefully someone will kind enough to post the results as they come in for us folks that cant get ustream at work. :(

I'm in class and I couldn't hear any of the winners. When is an official text list coming up?

im sure i heard my name, i dont even know what i won but it was by the end so nothing good i guess

I believe it was rigged. The paper slips were BLANK! TO THE DEBATE FORUMS!!!!!

I logged in at 4:11 and just barely missed the live broadcast. Where are the winners posted?

Since the contest rules state:
"Winner's will be announced during the broadcast as well as posted to this thread immediately following the broadcast"

...and the winners were not immediately announced in the thread I declare the drawing to be null and void. I demand a recount!!!!!

/unless I won

I didn't recognize anyone either. I read a lot and D_Ranged and I have done a swap so unless you're a Mod, TX brew or Revvy, I doubt I would recognize anyone...

From TXBrew

Glacier Tanks 7 Gallon Fermentor: Garret

Bad Ass2 Brew Stand: snpr13

Brewlogic Draft System: jayberque

Beverage Elements Keg Kit: Daniel Rattigan

Rebel Mill Grain Crucher: Febbrewro

Birdman Brewing Stainless Double Faucet: barcks33

Custom Tap Handles: drob

Custom Mash Paddles: kscarrington, pete1983

Keg Connection Packages: 1. scoobakevdm 2. bigpatbrewer 3.simtel20

Lallemand: d_nyholm

15" Hinged False Bottom: Rodd

Carboy Cleaners: trg

Bowie Bottle Adapters: 1.Fasttalker 2. Polboy 3. harley03 4. bluzfan35 5.Jet4beer

Winners have 24 hours to claim through private message.

Thanks to all the great Vendors who got involved!

Revvy said:
So the list is up, and who the hell are those winners? I didn't recognize a single name.....

Haha, i said the exact same thing. Bet they all just signed up this week.

Damn, was really looking forward to making 7 gallons of very fancy Apfelwein in that concial. Too bad, somebody will waste it with something they actually have to boil.

I vote for a re-vote...mostly because I'm jealous I didn't win anything... I was eyeing the brew stand personally. I have been putting off building one for about a year mostly due to lack of funding, then I just dropped $1K into my coffin keezer build.

Guess I need more funding to maybe start my single tier one day, unless there's a re-vote or the winner fails to appear... yes fails to appear sounds less selfish and more hopeful, right?

Back