I now have 2 lbs of citra and 1lb cascade and centennial pellets. what to make?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't be entirely sure, best way to find out is to send me 1lb of citra hops and I'll let you know in a couple months. ;)

Where did you get them though? It seems almost every place online I've looked at is sold out or they're ridiculously expensive...

I can't be entirely sure, best way to find out is to send me 1lb of citra hops and I'll let you know in a couple months. ;)

Where did you get them though? It seems almost every place online I've looked at is sold out or they're ridiculously expensive...

Indeed, I payed $68 for two pounds, but i couldnt find them anywhere else for cheaper

I made an APA using only Citras for flavor and aroma. Warriors for bittering. It came out fantastic, people ask if there is fruit or citrus in it, it has a nice mild "juicy" flavor. Beersmith had it at just under 40 IBUs, but is seems like less.

I love Citras also and am going to try a half batch of IIPA with only Citras for aroma/flavor and dry hop.

A Cascade/Citra IPA would probably be very good as well!

Back