I Love Avril!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksbrain

Reaction score
Not sure exactly what it is, but I am in love with Avril Lavigne right now. What the hell? She just wants to mess around. I'm here for her should she need me for messing with me in bed.

I feel like I have a disorder, I troll the pop radio stations listening for that song. For God's sake I just watched the video on Youtube!! I have never in my 35 years been into pop music, but all of a sudden, I'm thinking, "what the hell?"

I just wish the google images results were more revealing!

I want her.

With duct tape.

I'd remove the tape when she had something in her mouth.

Just sayin.

Apparently she's gone a bit crack whore.

See!

Avril-Lavigne.jpg

I feel like I have a disorder,

You just admitted you like Avril Lavigne. Of course you have a disorder...:D:D:D (j/k)

I remember when she appeared in a Metallica tribute on TV, trying to sing "Nothing else matters". Hearing that tiny little voice trying to deal with a Metallica song almost made me throw up. Almost as pathetic as seeing Celine Dion massacre AC/DC's "You shook me all night long".

Inodoro_Pereyra said:
You just admitted you like Avril Lavigne. Of course you have a disorder...:D:D:D (j/k)

I remember when she appeared in a Metallica tribute on TV, trying to sing "Nothing else matters". Hearing that tiny little voice trying to deal with a Metallica song almost made me throw up. Almost as pathetic as seeing Celine Dion massacre AC/DC's "You shook me all night long".

Her band rocked "Fuel" though!

Her band rocked "Fuel" though!

Yep, they did. And she wasn't that terrible on "Fuel" either, just a little flat.
But ballads are difficult, and power ballads are worse, especially when you're covering someone like Hetfield. She could've chosen another song to cover. She should've.

Back