I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife occasionally designs and makes doll clothing for people. I only have a couple pics but she makes some pretty neat stuff.

I do like those, esp. the first doll... actually, when my daughter was little playing with barbie dolls, I adjusted real clothing patterns for people to fit the barbie and ken. Was tons of fun!!! :p

Hey bobbi, you should start making vests for yeast starters. Keep the yeasties nice and warm so they can smurf. :)

No work tonight FYI. You guys are on your own tonight. :)

Have a great night off, people might just get mad because they can't match your awesomeness. Of course, you know how to let it just slide off you back. Enjoy your evening off! ;)

BBL_Brewer said:
Hey bobbi, you should start making vests for yeast starters. Keep the yeasties nice and warm so they can smurf. :)

Yes I like this idea. Fashionable winter garb for the carboys.

Yes I like this idea. Fashionable winter garb for the carboys.

Oh, yes, I do know how to do that, design a pattern around the shape of a 3D object(or animal). What would we call them though... this is a good idea... Here, come buy my carboy warming covers, I need some money cause I just wasted a bunch on stuff I don't even need! Because instructions mislead me!!:drunk:

I've made covers for all kinds of things, even an upright vacuum cleaner dressed up as a maid. I really doubt you want to see the 1980s pictorial though. Will make you want to slap whoever designed it.

Who wants a carboy cozy, I will send you some old clothes I cut apart then pieced back together! A quilt for your carboy and keep her nice and warm!!

And some people want to walk from table to table and offer their opinion on whatever topic is being discussed.

Yep, we are all different, but we manage to get along... most of the time!!! :mug:

Now, how about James Brown? I don't know how to attach a video.

iaefebs said:
I like the Tap Room. It helps to keep everything in one place instead of multiple threads.

Yeah but so far in here nobodies mentioned crapping in the shower and stomping it down the drain.. Or have they? ;)

And we have music.

WOW, weird. I was just sitting in my car talking to someone on the phone (my kids are sleeping in my TINY house), and this song came on my shuffled iPod. How often does this song even get mentioned anymore?

I grew up on the older stuff my Dad liked to listen to. Great music. I didn't start liking newer music until the 90"s.

WASSUP!!! Who doesn't like a cute puppy before bedtime, get our minds off what happened earlier.

coatgallerypic163.jpg

Well, I've got nothing to contribute as far as dolls or dog outfits, but back to the music.
This is more what I grew up with.
I got to see Sammy on this tour. Sr. Year of high school.
A tribute for the first time the Who retired!

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured I better get out of the general population and see what's going on with the late night crowd. Hubby and are are arguing about whether or not draining a hot tub 10 feet from the well could have caused chlorine to get into our water. He said "inconceivable!". I will just get a test kit tomorrow and see.

So what are we listening to tonight? I'll go back now and see what music I missed.

Quiet evening ... I guess everyone is resting up for the weekend?

Oh, I just pressed reply without looking, just saw recent comment... so I guess we are the first ones to the party tonight. What do you feel like listening to?

Latest posts

Back