I generally hate customer service, but...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

planker101

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with PG&E and they are amazing! I'm changing over to electric brewing and need to upgrade my breaker box to accommodate the change (additionally I can't use the full potential of my welder right now because I only have a 100amp breaker box).

Normally when I call customer service I want to tear my hair out and hope a meteor will drop onto the service center. However, PG&E is easy and works like customer service should. They had all my info just from my phone number, only asked me to confirm my identity once and only asked for a reasonable amount of information, transferred me to the correct department, and got me rolling on the project in no time.

I'm so used to having to give my life story to every person I talk to and then have them tell me they can't help me. (recently I spent 20 minutes with comcast confirming my identity to multiple people and telling them all what was wrong and then having the person tell me, "all our computers are down, there is nothing we can do right now" I say, "then why did you get all my information and ask what my problem was?" She replies, "I forgot our computers were down"

Was so refreshing to deal with a company that has their act together! Thanks PG&E!

Back