I Don't Think I'll Be Brewing Soon....Here's Why

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing you won't be riding that to the bulk grain buys :)

...If you haven't ridden in a while, I'd definitely take a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course as a refresher. They're inexpensive, well run, and you get to safely experience stuff like handling your bike in a slide. Highly recommended.

Chad

Yeah, I took the course two weeks ago. It's been 20 years since I was on a bike. Rode dirt bikes as a kid. That safety course was fun. It should be required for all motorcyclists.

Once I get some hours on this bike, I'll go back for the advanced course.

R-U-Sayen BierMuncher has a chick Bike? Cause that's one bad Mo Fo of a ride....???:p

Nope, I'm sayin my wife rides one bad Mo Fo of a bike too!

C50%205-20%20small.jpg

See :D

Awesome ride BM!

...just ASSUME nobody can see you, especially people in SUVs and Buicks.

That's why I'm loading it up with wavy, shiny flaggy thingies.

I'd thought about taking the luggage pack off...but it sure makes me more noticeable.

The gucci-cycle?

Boulevard_1.jpg

Boulevard_2.jpg

Boulevard_3.jpg

Boulevard_4.jpg

That, and I bought the biggest ugliest helmet on the market so they could see me coming: :D

Helmet.jpg

Your gonna eat a lot of bugs with that 3/4 helmet :) Believe me you wont be smiling when a bird hits you in the face at 65, I had a bird crack my face shield a couple of months back that way.

Your gonna eat a lot of bugs with that 3/4 helmet :) Believe me you wont be smiling when a bird hits you in the face at 65, I had a bird crack my face shield a couple of months back that way.

As someone who wears a half-helmet, and grudgingly, I can say that a bird it not the most painful thing out there. Nothing sucks worse than riding into the ass end of a big-ass wasp. its as close as I can imagine to being shot

At only 5'9", once I'm at cruising speed, I can stretch the legs out on the highway pegs and get well below the windshield. If I didn't have that, I'd be donning the full-face.

I Don't Think I'll Be Brewing Soon....Here's Why

Jeez, not like it matters for you. You probably have enough brew in kegs to last through the next two zombiepocalypes.

Seriously, enjoy the new bike.

Very nice, Bm. You've got me jealous, I've been wanting new wheels for a while. Gotta take the Moto drivers' course still, that's what's keeping me. (And the $. Gotta pick between the bike, or the basement brew rig. :p )

How long till we have our own HBT motorcycle club? ;)

Nice ride! Come on up to WI- I'll cruise with you. That is, if you don't mind riding alongside a 1979 Yamaha 750. I've had it for 25 years, and it just keeps going, so no Haqrley yet for me.

BTW, if we get a HBT bike club, I'm there. If you let me in with my rice-eater, that is.............

Latest posts

Back