I Don't Think I'll Be Brewing Soon....Here's Why

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked it up yesterday. As long as the weather is nice...I have some miles to put behind me...

p1020648uy4.jpg

p1020644xk5.jpg

p1020645jz6.jpg

p1020647hq0.jpg

When you decide to ride to Colorado...and you will....let me know, I'll buy you a beer!

And if you need someone to keep some of your brewing stuff in operation....I'll do that too:D

have you figured out how to convert the backseat into a kegerator yet?

Nah, I'm thinking he needs to get one of those trailers you can pull behind the bike and convert THAT into a kegerator. You could probably put three or four taps on one of those! :ban:

You'll still be brewing, you need something to do when it's raining/snowing/freezing ass cold.

I have an '02 Yamaha R6, so I'm speaking from experience. :D

Oh nice, I need to get myself a newer bike. I am riding a 1977 CB550k as a daily commuter but I am putting some milage on it. Since it still only has like 7,000 miles on it I want to get something newer to rip around on. I also have a '76 CB550k that is in really rough shape but I'm working on that... once I stop spending all my money of brewing beer :p

I really really really! want a Triumph Thruxton

Triumph Motorcycles - Thruxton

or the 09 Suzuki DR-Z400SM in white....

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/DRZ400SMK9

Nah, I'm thinking he needs to get one of those trailers you can pull behind the bike and convert THAT into a kegerator. You could probably put three or four taps on one of those! :ban:

I hear EdWort has a beer trailer that's available.

:D

Very nice! You've only got a month or 2 of riding weather left. With your stash I think you can hold off on brewing until November and still be ok.:D

Dammit, BM I hope you're careful on that murdercycle - I mean motorcycle. However, if you die can I have your kegerator? :D

On a serious note, keep the rubber side down and just ASSUME nobody can see you, especially people in SUVs and Buicks.

Dammit, BM I hope you're careful on that murdercycle - I mean motorcycle. However, if you die can I have your kegerator? :D

On a serious note, keep the rubber side down and just ASSUME nobody can see you, especially people in SUVs and Buicks.

Huh! I thought I was the only one calling them that.
Careful on that thing, BM.

Always expect to be cut off and always leave yourself a place to go, and you'll be fine.:mug:

Can you get anymore bling on that bike?

Oh! Wait a minute. I don't see a leather clad cup holder. You better sell it now. Piece of.......

Seriously, tho' nice moped ya' got there. How many hamsters it got?

I miss my bike.

Nice bike! I do like the kegerator/trailer idea though... Perhaps something like this:
coffin trailer.jpg

I think you could fit at LEAST 7-8 3 gal kegs in there plus a CO2 tank. Line all the taps up along the sides.... Think of the message you will send, "Beer for eternity!" :D

Congratulations! Very nice bike. I miss my motorcycle a lot. I had an old BMW boxer, one of the squarest motorcycles ever made. Another BMW rider and I decided that we needed to form a BMW biker gang. We'd roar up beside cars and yell, "You got any Grey Poupon, *******?" :D

If you haven't ridden in a while, I'd definitely take a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course as a refresher. They're inexpensive, well run, and you get to safely experience stuff like handling your bike in a slide. Highly recommended.

Chad

Back