How to save a recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcarb

Reaction score
I have a recipe in Beersmith that I want to print. I have no printer at home. I'd like to email to myself and print it at work, or save it here. But all I seem to be able to do is save ti in Bersmith's format which I then can't open with any other program. And I can't for the life of me figure out how to save a recipe here.

Can you print to a file? There are free pdf printers online which you can download and print to a pdf rather than a printer.

I haven't used it yet but you can save your recipe on the "cloud" online then access it from another location to print it.

I think you can access this on beersmith.com.

It does require that you have the latest version of BS2.

I haven't used it yet but you can save your recipe on the "cloud" online then access it from another location to print it.

I think you can access this on beersmith.com.

It does require that you have the latest version of BS2.

You know, this is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. Just a few months ago I bought the "latest" version of Beersmith. It really isn't any better than the old version and it's full of bugs. In fact, it barely works. Now he wants another 20 bucks to upgrade again and have access to the cloud. Fix the bugs first.

You know, this is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. Just a few months ago I bought the "latest" version of Beersmith. It really isn't any better than the old version and it's full of bugs. In fact, it barely works. Now he wants another 20 bucks to upgrade again and have access to the cloud. Fix the bugs first.

how long ago was "just a few months"? I bought it 2-3 months ago and have been able to upgrade to the latest version just fine. i think you are allowed to store 10 recipes free in the cloud...if you want to save more you have to pay.

Back