How long?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunchtime

Reaction score
I bought a case of Bud Light and dumped it into a bucket with some yeast and granola cereal...How long until I have better beer?

Why did you just ruin some perfectly good good cereal? Although, the beer probably improved the second it touched the other two.

Once I pour this stuff back in the bottles, can I reuse the granola or will all the hops be used up?

image-2452221649.png

Once I pour this stuff back in the bottles, can I reuse the granola or will all the hops be used up?

Unforutnately, the hops will be spent; but had you used Miller Lite, which is TRIPLE HOPS BREWED, you would have had plenty of hops to spare. Frankly, I can't stand drinking that stuff though, triple hops brewed is precisely three times as many hops as I like in my beer-flavored sparkling water.

are you attempting a BL platinum clone?

Yeah, what's the slogan on that stuff again? "Every Night Has Potential . . . and You Just Ruined It By Chugging a Bottle of Glorified Horse Urine"?

are you attempting a BL platinum clone?

clone? Like The Sixth Day with Arnold Schwarzenegger? Will this cause problems? Wont the original beer call the police claiming "There's someone in my house! Eating my birthday cake!"?

I don't think I have the equipment for cloning either way. I pretty much just have the bucket and hammer to get the caps back on the bottles.

my question is - does something like this count as actual beer in how much you have brewed this calendar year ?

but if you start with beer, add granola, that granola is going to soak up some beer and you end up with less beer than you started with in the first place , so does that not cancel out ?

if i buy a bottle of vodka, add cherry syrup does that mean i made vodka ?

Back