How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I belong to a r/c car forum and a paintball forum decided to look up a homebrew forum and here i am..

I found this site, specifically from looking for DIY keezer info. The thread "sizing your chest freezer for corny kegs" has been instrumental in my preparations for the move to kegging.

About a year ago, I started looking around for homebrew sites and information online. I wish I had latched on back then because there is a whole bunch of great information and resources to utilize here!

I had a question about home brewing did a google search and this forum came up. I have since decided to brew what I drink and not buy any more beer. I don't know if I'll do it but that's the idea :)

I have since brewed 3 batches. 2 of Imperial Stout and a Hefenwiezen.

I checked Google for "Homebrew Forums" and yours was top of the list. After an hour or so of skimming, it seems like a really well put together site with tons of useful info.

I was Googleing to find out if I could re-use screw top wine bottles, and found a screwtop descussion in the beer fourum.

Was researching some recipes and info and found a link.
Don't recall where I found it ,was in too much of a hurry yo get here.

I belong to the shaving forum Badger and Blade a site for those intersested in or those that already "wet Shave" was interested in brewing my own beer most of my family already makes thier own beer and wine ( I will put my uncles wine up against anyones anytime) and a member of B & B told me about this place
Sause

I googled something about
sparging temps. or some
such thing. This was one
of the first links to come up.
I've been back several times.

Hi, I found you while web searching for hop rhizomes.
I'm going into my 2nd year with a 3/4 acre hop farm and want to expand. I'm a long time member of the yahoo group "Grow Hops".
I'll have some rhizomes to trade If you guys have something like that going.
This year I'll only have Cascade but I might be able to round up others from my local brewers guild.
I'll get back tomorrow to introduce myself.
Mott45

I actually found this site from a coworker that I got home brewing again. I didn't realize how many other people liked to do this too this place is great

I am a rookie and got a Mr. Beer kit for Christmas and got this site from a guy at work. Thanks for all of the good tips, most of the stuff is over my head for now, but hopefully not for long!

Looking into Homebrew information while pricing a setup to get started again. While fumbling around I was enthralled by posts in the "DIY Projects" section like:
Yuri's - Homemade Conical
John Beere's - Walk in Cooler, and Deep Six Brewing System (v1 & 2)

Recently I stoped back and read both of DeathBrewer's two very informative posts: Easy Partial Mash Brewing, and Stovetop All-Grain Brewing.

That's when I kind of figured it was probably time to sign up. lol, so here I am.

Back