how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1700219112970.png

Could this be the alleged proof sentient frogs were warning of what was to come?

Or maybe two wheeled roller compactors are not the best idea?

Is that a small Humanoid under the front wheel? Or perhaps just some "lower" creature being squashed, that also happens to have upper limb bilateral symmetry.

Inquiring minds want to know. ;]

We do the tree and related decorations the Sat / Sun following Thanksgiving. Prior to that feels to early for us, including when shopping.

Christmas starts after Thanksgiving, not Halloween!
I like doing the decorations on Christmas Eve; then back in the attic after the 12 days. 😁

And I still use the aluminum tree my folks bought in the early’60’s!
IMG_7116.jpeg

Last edited:
Man, working retail will kill most holidays.
I did my time during college. Took me a few years after to appreciate Christmas.
When possible, I try to avoid peak shopping times/sales.
my last retail job was at MARS (Music And Recording Superstore)... basically Musician's Depot

I had a blast. yeah, was hours on your feet, dealing with... ugg... people.

but I got to sell cheap guitars & amps & things to rich, entitled parents to gift their rich, entitled children.

plus, there were incentives. there was one month where Marshall would GIVE us $1 worth of equipment (amps or speakers) for every $5 worth of their gear we sold.

I sold enough to get a FREE 4x12 angled speaker cabinet. (2nd from bottom in pic. bottom is a 2x12 cabinet. MUCH easier to haul around than the way-too-big 4x12) around $900 retail back then (2000), they're $1600 now.

yep. it gets loud around here

1026.jpg

Last edited:
Back