how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2325.jpeg
IMG_2314.png

The MillerCoors site says they pull their bottled beers after either 18 or 24 weeks. They don't specify which for Blue Moon, but as today is 19 weeks from March 25 2024, I'm going with "24 weeks". So, that bottle is a mere 5 weeks old...and you just don't like Blue Moon anymore...

Cheers! ;)

One of my DILs was "Admiral Oreo" - she literally owned the entire product line between 2010 and 2022 - and was responsible for getting all those new and occasionally crazy versions produced (including the Lady Gaga cookie). They have factories all over the world that had to have new manufacturing lines to handle all those versions. We were able to get packages of to-be-released cookies weeks and even months in advance.

She parlayed that experience into a high muck-a-muck position with a global company that helps companies develop new products using new-to-them flavoring combinations. A bit less intense than managing world wide production of cookies, but we do miss the freebies ;)

Cheers!

My wife's sister & family lived in Africa for many years, and she went to visit them after an internship in Europe.

One of her favorite stories to share was when she got in a boat, one guy steering the undersized outboard and another bailing the entire time while going by a group of hippos.

I married a heckuva lady.

Well, sure - that's a human condition (actually a compendium of conditions that allows one to succumb to one of the most treatable ailments on the list - if caught early). Not a hippo trying to eat you - or a cow doing whatever it does that actually kills someone (wth? :oops:)

Cheers! (also, bad pun noted. Bad boy!)

Yeah, that's not it.

"Overall, since record-keeping began in 1910, 15 people have been killed in the bull running of Pamplona, most of them due to being gored. To minimize the impact of injuries every day 200 people collaborate in the medical attention."

That's 15 people in 113 years...

There's some other way those sneaky cows are killing people :oops:

Cheers!

Back