• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hops and bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aearmstrong

Reaction score
****New Prices on Hops*******

i have some hops that I'm willing to part with
2011 fresh whole leaf hops
Cascade 10.3%
Mt Hood 5.7%

Everything is vacum sealed and in 8oz packs. Mix and match...

8oz for $12 (shipped)
16oz for $21 (shipped)

8oz for $10 (pick up)
16oz for $18 (pick up)

I am hoping to sell these to local homebrewers but I will ship hops. I can meet you at one of the local brew pubs for you to pick them up too. I live in Danville, PA but often travel to the surrounding pubs in berwick, bloomsburg, lewisburg, and sometimes selinsgrove.

For local brewers I also have a ton of 16oz green grolsch swing top beer bottles that have been collecting dust in the barn. Most of the gaskets are still good on them and some have boxes. They have a good layer of dust on them. Some even still have labels on them because i never got around to cleaning them. We don't use many after we switched over to keging. $10/case(24)...discounts on larger quantities. I also have a few cases of regular 12 oz bottle too.

I will try and keep my box empty, but if its full just leave a message on the thread and i will respond as quickly as possible

hops.jpg

$10 for a case of 24 swing top 16oz bottles? thats a smoking deal....man I wish I loved close to you!!

Yeah...Im just trying to free up some space and fund the expansion of my set up

I'd definitely be interested in some bottles, and drive through Lewisburg & Selinsgrove on way to a cabin in Williamsport. However I won't be headed up that way until around new years. If you still have them then, I'd buy a few cases!

Just so happens I need some bottles as well. Next time I'll be close will be Thanksgiving. I will be up in Berwick in couple weeks. I'll happily take two cases worth if you're willing to keep them aside.

did you have the AA's tested on those hops...10.3% seems more than a tad high for Cascades friend

it seemed high to me but they were tested...not quite sure why they came out so high

Back